After getting numerous emails and comments from parents of young children with alopecia, I decided to condense and enhance some of my most popular content into one digestible alopecia kids guide. Print it out or read it on your favorite device; that’s up to you! Enjoy the colorful illustrations, empowering tips and support options available, from diagnosis right up until cure…and how to cope if that ‘cure’ never comes.
As a long-term alopecian, I know EXACTLY what it’s like to grow up with alopecia – and I’ve written this 48-page downloadable guide to help you and your family through this challenging time.
- What alopecia is, and the physical/mental causes behind it
- How it can affect your child’s emotional wellbeing
- Some professionals you can turn to for help
- Ways to manage hair loss at home
- How to track and boost regrowth
- Tips for normalizing alopecia (if the hair doesn’t grow back)
- Mindfulness tools and techniques for the family
I’ve put a lotta time, energy and love into this guide – and I really hope it helps you and your child navigate your hair loss journey!